H: The ABC's of Wellness
Helichyrsum, this is an amazing essential oil!
Recently, I made up a chart for Young Living’s Natural Health Products. Do you remember what the “Natural Health Products" are all about? (Ok, here’s a reminder: Health Canada has recognized studies that show the scientific proof indicating how Young Living’s essential oils support our body’s systems in a number of ways, including: cough & colds, joint & muscle pain, skin issues, calmative, and digestion).
Anyway, “Helichrysum" has all those body’s system supports checked off. And remember — Health Canada has only looked at certain studies so far!
What does Young Living say about this amazing oil? "Derived from the flowering tops in EasternEurope, helichrysum was traditionally used to support healthy looking skin. The helichrysum flowers are commonly called "everlasting" or "immortal."
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic
- to experience relief from eczema and dermatitis"
Helichrysum has been on my list for some time but there has always been something else that has hit my priority list. Last month, I used my Essential Rewards points to get some of my “wish list - but not top priority" products FOR FREE... Hello Helichrysum.
Here’s to your “WELLNESS", everyone!
January 12th, 2017